All New Trends by Catagiri

BEST TWEETS OF CELEBRITIES IN 2013

Jennifer
Jennifer Lawrence - "I put it in the hallway toward the bathroom and my mom was like I'm taking it. It shouldn't be here. And now it's on a piano in Kentucky." (This the place where she keeps her Oscar award for best Oscars.)

Adam McKay - "We should open our hearts and forgive Paula Deen (unless she's a kike or a lesbo)." (The filmmakers tweet about Deen’s attempt to apologize for using a racial slur) 

Mark Wahlberg - "Justin, are you listening? Don't be so naughty, yeah? Be a nice boy, pull your trousers up, make your mum proud." (Joking comment on Justin Bieber’s erratic behavior)

Adam McKay
Arnon Milchan - "I did it for my country, and I’m proud of it." (The producer admitting his help to Israel to smuggle guns and nuclear material before coming to Hollywood)

Miley Cyrus - "People have this misconception of me that… I’m just this ratchet white girl." (about the critics who commented on the press coverage of her.

Carter Bays - "Please oh please name it Joffrey #royalbaby." (a wish by Carter Bays – the How I Met Your Mother – creator to name the Royal Baby of England after the Game of Thrones boy king.


Jason Biggs - "In Julianne Hough's defense, her reps told her the party was hosted by Paula Deen." (a tweet about Hough to dress up as the Crazy Eyes from Orange Is the New Black)
Mark Wahlberg

Chris Farley - "I think it’s safe to say that my brother would have crushed playing the Rob Ford guy on SNL." (the comedians tweet about the late Chris Farley, that he was born to play the Toronto Mayor)

Shailene Woodley - "Don't do a sex tape or drugs." (after the advice she got from Jennifer Lawrence)

Damon Lindelof - "BEN AFFLECK IS PLAYING ADULT HARRY POTTER?!?!? #WarnerBrothersTelephone." (the show runner of Lost just pretending to confuse the actor being casted as Batman with the main character in the Harry Potter spinoff)
Arnon Milchan

Julie Chen - "After I had it done, the ball did roll for me and I wondered, 'Did I give in to the man?'"( about the plastic surgery she had in the earlier stages and which helped her to give a professional boost)

Dana Brunetti - "What we’re kind of hearing from the fans is they want it dirty." (the producers hope to release a raunchier, NC-17 version of Fifty Shades after the R-rated version)

Ronan Farrow - "May or may not have already raised this development in meetings." (in response to B.J. Novak’s tweet requesting the permission to call his talk show That’s So Ronan)
  
Ronan Farrow
"May or may not have already raised this development in meetings." (in response to B.J. Novak’s tweet requesting the permission to call his talk show That’s So Ronan)

Ian Ziering - "Maybe this is my John Travolta Moment." (on his role Sharknado role which might give his career a good boost)

Jay Z - "I mean, I know about budgets. I was a drug dealer." (the mogul explaining that he has found a sports agency to help manage his earnings.