SWAMI VIVEKANANDA'S QUOTES ON "CAUSE AND EFFECT"
- Everything that we know, or can possibly know, must be subject to causation.
- All law has its essence in causation.
- One link in a chain explains the infinite chain.
- Everything , both mental and physical, is rigidly bound by the law of causation.
- Everything has a cause.
CAUSE AND EFFECT:-
- Where no bondage is, there is no cause and effect.
- We are the effects, and we are the causes.
- Nothing can be produced without a cause, and the effect is but the cause reproduced.
- There cannot be a cause without an effect.
- The effect is delusion, and therefore the cause must be delusion.
- The cause being finite, the effect must be finite.
- The cause of today is the effect of the past and the cause for the future.
- The finer is always the cause, the grosser the effect.
- The subtle are the causes, the gross the effects.
- Cause is the fine state of the manifested state.
- Everything is present in its cause, in its fine form.
- No effect of work can be eternal.
- Something cannot be made out of nothing.
- Something cannot come out of nothing.
- Nothing can be created out of nothing.
- Nothing comes without a cause.
- All virtuous actions bring pleasure, and all vicious actions bring pain.
- What one has done one must suffer.
- We are in this world by our own actions.
- What we are now is the result of our past practice.
- We are the makers of our own fate.
- We make our own destiny.
- We reap what we sow.
- We get only what we deserve.
- No one is to blame for our miseries but ourselves.
- With the sense of possession comes selfishness.
- Want and anxiety are the cause of all unhappiness and happiness too.
- All the evil are acts must produce their results also.
- Immorality leads to bondage.
- Existence never comes our ot non-existence.
- The idea of power brings with it awe.
- We only get what we deserve.
- As soon as the field is ready, the seed must and does come.
- Ignorance is the great mother of all misery.
- Every moment is a new chance.
- Change is the nature of all objective things.
- All change is in the screen.
- Change is always in regard to something which does not change.
- Everybody is changing.