Top Ten Most Followed Celebrities in Social Medias
With the wide spread use of Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and many more it has given the celebrities a good chance to get into direct contact with their fans. Justin Bieber is the best example of a person to have become a successful celebrity only with the help of Social Networking. His mother started with posting his videos singing R&B songs in Youtube. This made the whole world to see him and he bagged the chance of releasing an album of his own. Justin and Rihanna are the only artists to be in the top five of all the top three social media - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
9. Shakira :- 21,057,814 followers.
8. Justin Timberlake :- 22,066,658 followers.
7. Britney Spears :- 28,621,818 followers.
6. Taylor Swift :- 29,889,707 followers.
5. Rihanna :- 30,243,196 followers.
4. Barak Obama :- 33,324,170 followers.
3. Katy Pery :- 38,469,600 followers.
2. Lady Gaga :- 38,695,740 followers.
1. Justin Beiber :- 40,987,383 followers.
|Kim on Instagram|
5. Beyonce Knowles (baddiebey) – 2.9 million followers
4. Taylor Swift (taylorswift) – 4.6 million followers
3. Rihanna (badgalriri) – 5.8 million followers
2. Kim Kardashian (kimkardashian) – 7.2 million followers
1. Justin Bieber (justinbieber) – 7.3 million followers
Facebook is not like the other two. The celebrities do not have their own fan page, that is why there is not much of a direct interaction with them and their fans. But since it is the oldest of the three the details of the Facebook Likes still are an important criteria. Though there are more than one page on the celebrity, here are the number of likes on them.
10. Akon – 45,511,637 likes
9. Linkin Park – 50,363,495 likes
8. Katy Perry – 51,545,729 likes
7. Justin Bieber – 51,860,829 likes
6. Cristiano Ronaldo – 55,140,522 likes
5. Lady Gaga – 55,900,100 likes
4. Michael Jackson – 56,348,859 likes
3. Shakira – 61,603,301 likes
2. Eminem – 67,215,530 likes
1. Rihanna – 67,568,062 likes